Congratulations and Thank You!
If you’ve ended up on this page, odds are that you’ve just purchased a brand new Liquid Force Kiteboarding product. We appreciate your support and look forward to being a part of your passion for many sessions to come. If you have any questions, comments, feedback or general stoke you’d like to share – please reach out to us and let us know.
When you buy a Liquid Force Kiteboarding product, you are eligible to receive a 1-year warranty* on any defects in workmanship or material. Simply register your product using the form below and you we will have you covered for the next year. We strive to make our customers happy and we truly feel that we have one of the best warranty programs in the business. For the fine details, you can read below the registration form and learn more about our Warranty Program. Thanks again for being a Liquid Force Kiteboarding customer!
The Fine Details
Liquid Force warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations: The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and only covers manufacturing defects. Liquid Force will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the Liquid Force distributor in your country, postage prepaid. Product can be returned only if a return authorization number (RMA) is given in advance by the Liquid Force distributor. The RMA number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package, or it will be refused. If a product is deemed to be defective by Liquid Force, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. Liquid Force will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of this product. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, rigging with other than Liquid Force components, damage due to excessive sun exposure, or damage due to over inflation of the bladders, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break, and damage caused by crashing the kite at high speed or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment. The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only. The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible. There are no warranties, which extend beyond the warranty specified herein. Some examples of what is not covered:
- Normal wear and tear resulting from standard use. Despite our best efforts, we can’t design things that will last through the Apocalypse. You might need to get a new pair of pads and straps every few years, replace lines that have worn down from many sessions, or even replace some of those kites from the year 2000.
- Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact or neglect. We build our products strong and we stand behind them. That said, it is your responsibility to make sure you take care of your gear. This means cleaning it out after every session, not leaving it in a boiling hot car, and ensuring that you don’t drag your kite over the parking lot (just some examples of things we’ve seen in all the years). We all are prepared to take massive crashes in this sport, but sometimes that one crash is just enough to take out your equipment. We don’t cover against things that have slammed into the water or that have been snapped due to a heavy landing (for example, a leash breaking due to catching an edge on a unhooked trick).
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. For example, don’t try to force screws into your foot straps or bindings. They should go in without trouble.
- Parts or hardware that were lost or have gone missing after receiving your shipment.
- Using products that are not specifically designed for Liquid Force Kiteboarding gear could validate the warranty. There are all sorts of parts and pieces that can be used on a kite, board, bar, etc – but we have not tested everything that is out there. Much like the car industry wherein putting an aftermarket part on your car voids the warranty, Liquid Force also reserves the right to refuse a warranty due to another brand’s part being used on a Liquid Force product. For example: Putting a foil wing on our fuselage that was not designed for that could void the warranty. Using straps that were not designed for our boards could void the warranty. That said, we are very reasonable and will work with you to decide if the part you used should or should not work with your purchased product.
- Parts or hardware that are available on the latest year’s gear that were not available previously. We constantly try to make our gear better and it is inevitable that the latest gear will make improvements to the prior season’s gear. We hope you understand that it is not a warranty issue when something “better” becomes available.