And you thought it could not get any better. Hyper pop and ultra lively. The DLX has emerged from the collaborative work of the lord of wake style, Maurico Abreu and master board designer Anders Borg. A wood / composite multi stringer core that is milled and tuned to perfection for a blend of torsional and centered flex produces a hard biting edge, smooth transitional pop and clean release off the water.
Shaped with channeled bottom contour for added upwind bite and focused water flow.
Learn about our board technology
- Liquid Rail, Urethane Rail
- Bottom Contour Shape
- Double Concave to Double Channel Bottom Contours
- Custom Slot Tip/Tail Design
- Liquid Rail Sidewall Construction
- Precision CNC Wood/PVC Foam Combination Core
- LF Competition Flex Profile
- Integrated “Thumb Rail” Deck Contours
- Top and Bottom Graphic Treatments
Who’s Riding the DLX
- Mauricio Abreu
- James Boulding
- Brandon Scheid