New for 2012 is the IPX Chassis! This new chassis incorporates a new patent pending design, as well as a new look. Features include a completely rede- signed mounting system to the board allowing ease of adjustment, perfect stance placement, and a positive con- nection.
All the chassis utilize varied degrees of dampening and shock absorption material under the foot bed for comfort and control. Add an upper that uses an anatomical canted foot bed, articulating cuffs, comfort control liners, and easy entry systems, now you have the best kite binding on the market.
1. IPX Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth
2. Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot
3. 3D molded EVA foot bed with ergonomic contours and a 2.5 degree anatomical cant for fatigue free riding
4. Zonal lace and Velcro Systems allowing you to cus- tomize fit
5. Cuff Stretch Zone: Stretch zone that allows flex with no restrictions
6. FlexZone in the lateral and medial molded areas of the bind- ing that allows for uninterrupted flex
7. Comfort, Control, and Contact Liners giving ulti- mate support and comfort