A light wind dream. Designed and perfected in San Diego, California, the light wind capitol of the world! The Lowrider is not just a wide plank; it has been specifically engineered to get you riding and throwing tricks in the lightest of breeze.
Multi-stringer composite construction makes the board lightweight and lively for the size, while an offset stance and asymmetrical concave bottom positioned to the heel edge makes for efficient upwind progress and low power planning.
- Liquid Rail, Urethane Rail
- Bottom Contour Shape
- Double Concave to Double Channel Bottom Contours
- Custom Slot Tip/Tail Design
- Liquid Rail Sidewall Construction
- Precision CNC Wood/PVC Foam Combination Core
- LF Competition Flex Profile
- Integrated “Thumb Rail” Deck Contours
- Top and Bottom Graphic Treatments