The LFX, designed with input from the entire LF team, is a board of many faces. The flex gradient core utilizes a finely tuned multi-stringer construction that smoothes out the chop yet is ready to load and pop on command.
The LFX is shaped with defined bottom contour that helps track upwind but will release on hard fast landings and comes standard with a Bomb Proof base, the hardest most durable base material in the industry; a base that laughs in the face of rocky launches, ghetto sliders, buoy jibs and the occasional toss into the back of a pickup truck.
- Liquid Rail, Urethane Rail
- Bottom Contour Shape
- Double Concave to Double Channel Bottom Contours
- Custom Slot Tip/Tail Design
- Liquid Rail Sidewall Construction
- Precision CNC Wood/PVC Foam Combination Core
- LF Competition Flex Profile
- Integrated “Thumb Rail” Deck Contours
- Top and Bottom Graphic Treatments